Hey guys I just wanted to tell you about a thing that happened to me when i was using WampServer to install my Joomla and Drupal.
I was having problems when i tried to upload the servers, my icon color stayed in “orange” and it was supposed to be green so I researched a little and found that, because I have SQL Server installed on my PC, it wasn’t able to upload the wamp servers until i stopped ALL of SQL Server services.
I’ve made a video (in spanish) for all of our team to be able to make a fork and clone the repositories of our projects.
GitHub fork and clone
For Drupal’s QA
- QA’s document will be redefine because of the need to register successful tests and not only bug findings.
- It will be finished this sprint.
We decided to use GitHub as our source control (it will take over TFS)
- There will be a meeting on Saturday 21 to get close and get the knowledge of the current project of Software Engineering 2
- Other plug-ins investigation (Android Studio (Java), iOS (Objective-C), Windows Phone (WinJS), …)
With the development of Application Insights module for Drupal we need to increase the limit of file upload to our server. In order to do that you can visit this site with instructions to do it:
I hope you find it useful!
Today’s meeting we talked about the following points:
First of all we gave a feedback about the Joomla plugin for those who are still making QA. where we discuss about an excel format to write bugs, what are they working on, and to solve some doubts.
– At the meeting all the people of the different teams where told to download the plugin directly from the TFS to work on it.
– Raúl asked to work from 9 to 10 on the Joomla site so nobody goes to the page while he makes some session time QA. Manuel will work from 10 to 11 on Frequencies and scales.
– We asked about doubts to solve them.
– We discuss with people to leave documentation of what they done on TFS to have the certain of what they have been working on, and to know how and why they do that.
– For those who are working on the Drupal, they told us their advances and discussed about of the Drupal plugin.
This is a video tutorial to show how to download, implement and use our Joomla Application Insights Plugin.
People who were present on the meeting:
Jose Luis Morales
Juan Manuel Lopez
Everyone talked about how we feel on the sprint. And all agreed that the video uploaded from Juanma, the scrum master, explaining how to setup a local demo of Joomla in order to made the testing was very helpful. He also recommend us to take a look to the Joomla site tomorrow in order to verify that the functions performed in the code actually do their job as expected.
The meeting lasted about 20 minutes and befoe we leave the class, Juanma congratulated the group for demonstrate their effort throughout the sprint and encouraged us to continue working tirelessly to achieve the objective.
I recorded this video tutorial to show you how to install Joomla and a plugin. So here is the link: Installing Joomla
In addition, this are some links that you may need:
The mobile application is built with Apache Cordova, using Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova CTP3.0 and Visual Studio Update 4.
Tools for Visual Studio provides the capacity to build once and deploy to various devices and platforms such as: iOS, Android and Windows Phone in a family atmosphere.
Currently the application has three fully implemented modules. These are:
• Login page
• Registration page
So after developing the register module we did the log in and it validates a successful log in and a failed one.
Figure 1. User Authentication
Figure 2. Authentication Successful
Figure 3. Authentication Failed