For Drupal’s QA
- QA’s document will be redefine because of the need to register successful tests and not only bug findings.
- It will be finished this sprint.
We decided to use GitHub as our source control (it will take over TFS)
- There will be a meeting on Saturday 21 to get close and get the knowledge of the current project of Software Engineering 2
- Other plug-ins investigation (Android Studio (Java), iOS (Objective-C), Windows Phone (WinJS), …)
People who were present at the meeting:
- Fidel Morales
- Juan Manuel López
- José Luis Morales
- Rodrigo González
- Manuel Santizo
- Gustavo Zamora
- Raúl Guerra
- Giorgio Balconi
- Erick Díaz
- Nery Orellana
- Josué Mazariegos
The meeting started at 9:10pm, and ended by 9:30pm.
What do we talk in the meeting:
- Finish PBI server.
- Raul will be responsible to track the infrastructure of the project. He also will talk to Edwin Cerna and learn everything in order to manage the infrastructure by himself.
- Juan Manual shows the plugin in WordPress.
- The functions that we will need to find equivalences in Joomla are seven.
- The scrum team will need to try the events on server side and the client side.
The tasks for this week:
- Exchange the server
- The page for the instrumentation key
- Equivalent functions
- Develop the plugin
- Be sure to set the necessary events
- QA Trigger events
- Server side
- Client side