People who were present on the meeting:
Jose Luis Morales
Juan Manuel Lopez
Everyone talked about how we feel on the sprint. And all agreed that the video uploaded from Juanma, the scrum master, explaining how to setup a local demo of Joomla in order to made the testing was very helpful. He also recommend us to take a look to the Joomla site tomorrow in order to verify that the functions performed in the code actually do their job as expected.
The meeting lasted about 20 minutes and befoe we leave the class, Juanma congratulated the group for demonstrate their effort throughout the sprint and encouraged us to continue working tirelessly to achieve the objective.
People who were present at the meeting:
- Fidel Morales
- Juan Manuel López
- José Luis Morales
- Rodrigo González
- Manuel Santizo
- Gustavo Zamora
- Raúl Guerra
- Giorgio Balconi
- Erick Díaz
- Nery Orellana
- Josué Mazariegos
The meeting started at 9:10pm, and ended by 9:30pm.
What do we talk in the meeting:
- Finish PBI server.
- Raul will be responsible to track the infrastructure of the project. He also will talk to Edwin Cerna and learn everything in order to manage the infrastructure by himself.
- Juan Manual shows the plugin in WordPress.
- The functions that we will need to find equivalences in Joomla are seven.
- The scrum team will need to try the events on server side and the client side.
The tasks for this week:
- Exchange the server
- The page for the instrumentation key
- Equivalent functions
- Develop the plugin
- Be sure to set the necessary events
- QA Trigger events
- Server side
- Client side