People who were present at the meeting:
- Fidel Morales
- Juan Manuel López
- José Luis Morales
- Rodrigo González
- Manuel Santizo
- Gustavo Zamora
- Raúl Guerra
- Giorgio Balconi
- Erick Díaz
- Nery Orellana
- Josué Mazariegos
The meeting started at 9:10pm, and ended by 9:30pm.
What do we talk in the meeting:
- Finish PBI server.
- Raul will be responsible to track the infrastructure of the project. He also will talk to Edwin Cerna and learn everything in order to manage the infrastructure by himself.
- Juan Manual shows the plugin in WordPress.
- The functions that we will need to find equivalences in Joomla are seven.
- The scrum team will need to try the events on server side and the client side.
The tasks for this week:
- Exchange the server
- The page for the instrumentation key
- Equivalent functions
- Develop the plugin
- Be sure to set the necessary events
- QA Trigger events
- Server side
- Client side
Yesterday (25/02) we had the second sprint planning meeting.
We talk about several things like what we do on the last sprint, we resolve doubts about Application Insights, talk about the Application Insigths SDK for PHP, and how we are going to create the Joomla plugin to let this CMS platform users monitor the performance and users of their web sites.
Here is a the link (https://github.com/Microsoft/AppInsights-PHP) that let us download the AppInsigths SDK for PHP, that is going to be the base of our plugin. In addition we are going to use the WordPress plugin (https://github.com/Microsoft/AppInsights-WordPress) as an example to implement the Application Insiths SDK to the client and server side of a Joomal website.
After an analysis of the WordPress plugin, we realized that previously to start developing the plugin we need some specific functions provided by WordPress. So on this sprint we are going to work on finding the equivalent functions provided by Joomla, or develop them if doesn’t exist. We algo are going to be working on the migration of out TFS server, from the Amazon cloud to a physical server in the University. We are going to use the server to publish our TFS instance, and also we are going to publish a WordPress instance with the Application Insights plugin to see how it works and finally we are going to publish a Joomla instance to test how our plugin. So this are our PBIs for this Sprint are:
* Replicate the add_action() WordPress function for Joomla.
* Replicate the do_action() WordPress function for Joomla.
* Replicate the “wp_head” WordPress hook for Joomla.
* Replicate the “shutdown” WordPress hook for Joomla.
Please comment along the Sprint.